We'll call you back
Provide your details and we'll call you right back.Toggle Callback Form
This is the website of: H Harrold & Sons
Our postal address is: Security House, Shalesmoor, Sheffield, S3 8UG
We can be reached via e-mail: email@example.com, or you can reach us by telephone: 0114 2724742
Legal information and expressly agreement
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Any user, accessing and using our services, expressly demonstrates to have carefully read, understood and accepted this current legal document.
Below are the third party tools we use:
Page views, source and time spent on website are part of the user website activities information we can see with this cookie. This information cannot be tracked back to any individuals as it is displayed as depersonalised numbers; this is in order to help protect your privacy whilst using our website.
Using Google Analytics we can take account of which content is popular, helping us to provide you with reading and viewing materials which you will enjoy and find useful in the future.
Should you not wish for your website visits to be recorded by Google Analytics, you are able to opt-out with the addition of a browser add-on: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
GOOGLE ANALYTICS ADVERTISER
We use Google Analytics Advertiser Features, which helps us to better understand site visitors, via anonymised data. This can include collecting information from:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
This information is collected via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation. It allows us to understand what type of users visit the site, which then allows us to improve the website's offerings for a better user experience.
We use Google AdWords to see which pages led to our users submitting contact forms to us, which allows us to create a more effective marketing campaign, and make better use of our paid search budget.
We use DoubleClick cookies and remarketing codes on our website to record user activity. The information we collect allows us to create targeted advertising in future work and across Google's network of partners.
We use Call Tracking to set dynamic phone numbers on our site. These help us identify how you found the website when you call us and allows us to identify the source that you used to find the website. It gives a better idea of our users' requirements and lets us tailor our advertising methods in the future.
We use the Facebook and Twitter platforms for a several set of reasons such as for promotion and trend analysis.
For each visitor to our web page, our web server will not hold any information regarding the domain or email address.
If you supply us with your postal address you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding enquiries placed online.
If you do not want to receive emails from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at the above address.
3. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when users visit our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate: name, email address and phone number.
However, users may visit our site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from users if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Your personal information may be used to inform any promotional information sent to you about third parties that are deemed to be relevant to your needs. Unless we have your permission, or unless required to do so by law, we will never sell, distribute or lease any personal information to a third party.
4. HOW WE STORE & PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Consumers can have any inaccurate contact information corrected by sending us an email at the above address.
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
The rights of Users under the art. 13/14 of GDPR
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Applicability of broader protection standards
While most provisions of this document concern all Users, some provisions expressly only apply if the processing of Personal Data is subject to broader protection standards.
Such broader protection standards apply when the processing:
- is performed by an Owner based within the EU;
- concerns the Personal Data of Users who are in the EU and is related to the offering of paid or unpaid goods or services, to such Users;
- concerns the Personal Data of Users who are in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor such Users’ behavior taking place in the EU.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.